01-06-2016, 08:36 AM
| || || |
| | برنامج تسجيل الفيديو للألعاب الكمبيوتر العملاق Bandicam 184.108.40.2064
Bandicam 220.127.116.114 Multilingual
Bandicam makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies. Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
VIDEO-RECORDING of games and streaming videos
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, Webcam, and computer screen
- H.264, Xvid, MPEG-1 and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (.avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
Improved the recording performance by using a hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder.
- Bandicam provides hardware accelerated h.264 encoder
- Nvidia CUDA/NVENC H.264 encoder
- Intel Quick Sync video H.264 encoder
- AMD APP H.264 encoder
IMAGE-CAPTURING of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
FRAME RATE control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS) / FPS limit
Key features of Bandicam:
- Bandicam can record DirectX/OpenGL programs like Fraps (Fraps Alternative, Better than Frapsآ®)
- The recorded file size is much smaller than other software (Bandicam compresses the video when recording)
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD video can be made)
- You can record over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used)
- You can record video at resolutions of up to 2560x1600 in high quality
- You will experience much less lag than with other capture programs (It uses much lower CPU/GPU/HDD)
Whats New :
Bandicam now shows the most recently used 5 window sizes and positions in Screen Recording Mode.
The recording will be stopped automatically if there is a problem with the video codec.
Bandicam now displays an alert dialog when the user is trying to close Bandicam while recording.
The registered users of Bandicam are now able to use RGB24 as default with the MagicYUV Lossless codec.
The webcam overlay function did not work properly on some games. (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive).
The Record button of Bandicam disappeared in certain situations.
Other minor bugs fixed.