Total Uninstall Professional 188.8.131.520
- powerful installation monitor and advanced uninstaller. Total Uninstall
creates a snapshot of your system prior to installing a new program. It then takes an additional snapshot after the installation has completed. It then compares the two snapshots and displays all changes in a graphical tree view, marking all registry values and/or files that have been added, changed or deleted. Total Uninstall
saves these changes and, if you decide to uninstall the program, it will reverse the changes to the previous state.
- Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes.
- Monitor changes from registry and file system for new installations.
completely and thoroughly analyzed or monitored programs.
- Create a backup for a program and restore the program from backup.
- Organize in groups installed or monitored programs.
- Find the program to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily.
- Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program.
- User configurable views of the detected changes.
- It shows a detailed uninstall log.
- Powerful search in detected changes.
- Standalone program agent for notification of running installation programs.
- Export registry changes for install or uninstall.
- Export installed or monitored programs list to file.
- Export to file or print detected changes.