معلومات حلوة و بسيطه جدا و مختصرة
و هذي ايضا نقاط عن كيفيه اسعاف الشخص الملدوغ
Call for emergency assistance immediately if someone has been bitten by a snake. Responding quickly in this type of emergency is crucial. While waiting for emergency assistance:
- Wash the bite with soap and water.
- Immobilize the bitten area and keep it lower than the heart.
- Cover the area with a clean, cool compress or a moist dressing to minimize swelling and discomfort.
- Monitor vital signs.
If a victim is unable to reach medical care within 30 minutes, the American Red Cross recommends:
- Apply a bandage, wrapped two to four inches above the bite, to help slow the venom. This should not cut off the flow of blood from a vein or artery - the band should be loose enough to slip a finger under it.
- A suction device can be placed over the bite to help draw venom out of the wound without making cuts. These devices are often included in commercial snake bite kits.
Most often, physicians use antivenin -- an antidote to snake venom -- to treat serious snake bites. Antivenin is derived from antibodies created in a horse's blood serum when the animal is injected with snake venom. Because antivenin is obtained from horses, snake bite victims sensitive to horse products must be carefully managed.
يزاج الله خير حورية الفردوس عالموضوع الخفيف