09-06-2006, 11:59 PM
| || || || |
| | Stupid's Exam Paper
STUPID'S EXAM PAPER [This one's little difficult than last year's]
1. Write your name in less than 20 minutes and 20 letters (only alphabet are allowed, no numeric
digits or "_" allowed)
( ) Male
( ) Female
( ) Don't know.
3. What's your age group?
( ) less than 0
( ) equal to 0
( ) greater than 0
4. What is 2 + 2=?
( ) FOUR
( ) 4
( ) IV
5. If you have one brother, how many brothers
does your brother have?
( ) none
( ) one
( ) question is too personal
6. Complete the following sentence... (4marks)
______ ________ ________ _________ .
7. If there are 365 days in a year, how many days make a year?
8. Read the statement carefully and answer the following question:
"My mother's daughter's brother's mother's mother's daughter's husband's wife is my mother herself".
Q. How many times the word "mother" appears in the above statement?
( ) None
( ) some times
( ) uncountable
9. If someone gives you a rupee for 100 paise, would you get:
( ) One rupee?
( ) 100 paise?
10. Write an Essay on "MYSELF" in not more than three sentences...
(HINT: My Name is ___________ (same as in  ).
I am a _______(boy/girl). (I am writing an essay.)
11. If the time is 3.00 a. m., what does your digital watch show?
12. At what time does the 11.16 hours Indrayani Express come?
13. What do you do on a honeymoon?
( ) Collect Honey
( ) Admire Moon
( ) Collect Honey while admiring the moon
14. Earth is Flat?
( ) False
( ) Indeed False
15. If A = B and B = C then is B = A?
( ) TRUE
( ) NOT FALSE
( ) OUT OF SYLLABUS
16. If you eat lunch during lunchtime, what will you have during dinnertime?
17. Think and write the present tense of THOUGHT.
18. Complete the following poem:
Mary had a little lamb
Little lamb little lamb_ (HINT: "." or "@" or"^")
19. This is question number
( ) 1
( ) 19
( ) 20
20. If 2 + 3 = 5, 3 + 2 = 5??
( ) YES
( ) I FORGOT TO GET MY CALCULATOR
21. Write full form of ASAP, as soon as possible ( Hint...As Soon as.. )
22. Opposite of the word "IN" is
( ) NOT IN
( ) CRICKET
( ) HOCKEY
23. What is the capital of India?
( ) India
( ) INDia
( ) INDIA
24. a, e, i, o and u are collectively called "vowels". What are e, a,o, u and i called?
25. Fill in the blank:
I am _________ a letter.
( ) READING
( ) WRITING
( ) SEALING
26. Who was the first MAN to land on moon?
( ) MR. ARMSTRONG
( ) MISS ARMSTRONG
( ) MRS ARMSTRONG
27. What comes first?
( ) the Egg
( ) the Omelet
28. Can you count more than five using your hands?
( ) YES
( ) NO
29. Spell M-Y-T-H-O-L-O-G-Y
30. Mrs. Sinha is Mr. Sinha's
( ) Father
( ) Brother
( ) Son
( ) Daughter
31. Car A starts from X and car B starts from Y. X and Y are located 100 miles apart from each other. How many wheels does each car have?
( ) One
( ) Four
( ) Seven
32. To reach the 12th floor of the World Trade Center, how many buttons would you press in the elevator?
( ) ONE
( ) TWELVE
33. Complete the following series [this question carries 3 marks]
1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, _, _, _.
34. This one tests your imagination. SUN is nearer to India than AMERICA because...
( ) SUN is smaller than AMERICA
( ) One can see SUN, but not AMERICA
( ) I do not have any time left to think on this one.
35. On which day Good Friday falls
( ) Sunday
( ) Wednesday
( ) Saturday
التعديل الأخير كان بواسطة سر الوجود; 10-06-2006 الساعة 12:07 AM